The Benefits and Limits of Civilian Review Boards
Monday, April 3rd at the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University in White Plains, NY 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm light refreshments and networking 6:30 pm panel begins promptly in Room G-02.
An interactive panel discussion with law enforcement, members of the Albany and Syracuse Civilian Review Boards, and the President of the National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement including:
- Frank L. Fowler, Syracuse Chief of Police
- Brian Corr, NACOLE President and Director of Cambridge, Mass. Police Review and Advisory Board
- Ivy Morris, Vice Chair of Albany CPRB (Citizens’ Police Review Board)
- Zach Garafalo, Albany CPRB
- Mallory Livingston, Chair, Syracuse CRB
- Yusuf Abdul Qadir, Director of the Syracuse Chapter of the NYCLU
Panel will be moderated by Law Professor David Dorfman at the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University.
This forum is organized and sponsored by the Westchester Coalition for Police Reform and is co-sponsored by the Pace Criminal Justice Institute. Seating capacity limited to 90 persons. Please RSVP to email@example.com.